Midway Care offers a multifaceted approach to health care with a strong focus on healthy nutrition and a variety of therapeutic activities aimed at stimulating the mind/brain and ensuring holistic well-being. Our aim is to restore quality of life for our residents.
Our approach to nursing our residents holistically takes place only at our facility, at Midway under the watchful eyes of our Matron, nursing staff and the care workers.
- 24-Hour Specialized Frail Care is provided;
- Focuses on healthy nutrition as proposed by the Department of Health;
- Purpose built care facility;
- Suitable environment within which residents dignity is maintained;
- A variety of therapeutic activities aimed at stimulating the mind/brain and ensuring physical wellbeing;
- Arts, Crafts and Sensory Stimulation (i.e. making biscuits, beadwork etc);
- Inter-denominational Church services;
- Midway employs adequately qualified nursing and caring staff to ensure the health of the residents.
- The personal medical and emotional care provided by Midway to its residents is what distinguishes us from other care centres, as residents are never left unattended;
- Ongoing in-service training of all staff is of a very high standard;
- All Midway employees are sent for continued professional development to further (or continually) improve the quality of service provided to residents.